Sep, 23 2020
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
This FREE webinar series is suited for owners and operational managers of small food and beverage processors.
Module 3: Building a Resilient Supply Chain and Creating Redundancy in the Workforce
This webinar series will provide small food and beverage processors in York Region with an opportunity to learn about practical solutions and strategies to support their recovery from COVID-19.
Through a series of modules, participants will learn about:
- Practical approaches for safely operating an agri-food business to stop the spread of COVID-19
- Managing financials to promote financial viability
- Building a resilient supply chain to withstand supply chain disruptions
- Fostering operational agility to maintain operational continuity and support revenue generation
- Managing workforce to address labour challenges
- Understanding pivot and diversification strategies for recovering lost revenue